When you’re vegan, the creamy texture is always a challenge. Luckily, there are secret ingredients hiding in plain sight that will make this a whole lot easier. 🙂 Let’s get started!
First, we’ll need a blender. Then,
- 1 package tofu (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2+ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4+ teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt to taste
Just 3 steps:
- Blenderize all ingredients!
- Taste, and adjust seasonings as needed.
Just like real sour cream, this is great in sauces and burritos, as well as desserts and baked goods. 🙂