1 swirl (maybe 2 TBS?) olive oil
2 TBS chia seeds
Black Pepper to taste
Cayenne Pepper to taste
Italian Seasoning to taste
Sea Salt to taste
Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
Place kale in large mixing bowl. Stir with olive oil to lightly coat. Add seeds and seasonings to taste. Turn out onto cookie sheet. Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes – give or take.
- 1 cup kale – packed
- 1 cup frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 cup frozen sliced bananas
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- Add strawberries, kale, bananas, then almond milk.
- Blend well.
- Yum! Top with whip cream or sprinkles if desired.