A sandwich? Really? Why yes! This may be a humble sandwich, but rest assured, the deliciousness definitely outweighs the simplicity!
You will need:
- 2 slices vegan bread (most bread is vegan! just check the ingredients if you aren’t sure.)
- hummus – any flavor! I like roasted pine nut, or garlic.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tomato
- Toast your bread to desired golden brown crunchyness.
- While it’s toasting, cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, and slice it. Be careful not to squish the slices! Remove peels from slices.
- When your bread pops out of the toaster, spread hummus all over both slices.
- Wash and slice the tomato.
- Layer avocado and tomato on hummus bread.
Super easy, super healthy, super vegan.