These crepes are dairy free, but not vegan – unless you use a vegan egg substitute!
Makes 12 crepes. Ready in 15 minutes.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted, + a little extra to grease the skillet/griddle
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Gather ingredients. In a medium bowl, beat eggs until thoroughly mixed. Add soymilk, vanilla, and melted coconut oil. Stir. Add brown sugar and gluten free flour.
- Lightly grease your skillet or griddle. Turn to medium-high heat.
- When a drop of water flicked in the pan sizzles, it’s ready.
- Crepes will pour thin – this is what makes them so good! They cook fast, so keep an eye on them.
- Serve immediately with fresh fruit, powdered sugar, or syrup. The possibilities are endless!