A nice, simple taco recipe that’s great for gatherings!
This one comes right out of the family recipe box.
Ready in just under 20 minutes.
- 12 taco shells
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles + onions
- 3/4 cup mild salsa
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- Toppings: chopped lettuce, shredded cheese, avocado/guacamole, etc.
- Add tomatoes and salsa to skillet.
- Add beef. Cook 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add corn, and cook 2 more minutes until slightly thickened.
- Spoon into taco shells. Top with lettuce, cheese, avocado, or sour cream!
Omit corn, and use white corn instead, and use as a dip with tortilla chips instead of taco shells!