This is a recipe from my dad. It’s easy to make, it’ll make your house smell so good, and these cookies are absolutely delicious.
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup melted butter (or, coconut oil! It’s much healthier.)
- 2 eggs (or egg substitute, if vegan)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix ingredients in large bowl. Add flour slowly. Stir completely.
- Spoon onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- These are great with frosting, chocolate chips, or shredded coconut, but by no means do they require it.