Oh heck yeah.
These don’t take hardly any time at all to cook, and they are sure to be a hit!
About 10 minutes total.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (or 2) eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons melted coconut oil
- 1 1/4 cup uncooked quick oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add sugar to eggs and whisk until blended.
- Add coconut oil
- Combine dry ingredients, and add to egg mixture.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Teaspoon dough about 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6 minutes.
Yield: about 4 dozen.
These cookies are thin, crispy, and lovely. Wonderful to pack in a lunch or to nibble on after supper!
Or if you’re like me you could eat them for breakfast. No shame there.