You’ll need a large mixing bowl, a spatula, and a large cookie sheet.
- six medium potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- ground pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
2. Wash potatoes.
3. Slice potatoes lengthwise, in half. Slice each half into three wedges,
or four wedges if you have exceptionally robust spuds.
4. Toss all wedges in oil in the large mixing bowl.
5. Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
6. Bake for 45 minutes, or longer for a crisp-tastic crunch.
Quick Change Options:
- Add parmesan to the mix when you add the pepper.
- Top wedges with shredded colby-jack cheese after 35 minutes of baking. Continue baking for the last 10 minutes.
- Add paprika and chili pepper for some spice.